View Profile johnnyjudge

All 80 Movie Reviews

29 w/ Responses

ay you done a crack ol job here Nathan, good good!

babababababababababababang

season 30 ? !

Great job, really had that noir feel. Only thing I would perhaps change is the neon signs, they get lost in the white lights of the building behind them. Other than that, really nice work man.

Stu Reviews the New Wave Halloween Collab

Flipper the Dolphin

I love the use of parallax!

deathink responds:

Thanks my man.

Funny song with great visuals to go along with it.

I can't help but think how amazing your art style would look fully animated (non-tweened), but I know from experience that can be almost impossible working as one person. Still, this was real good.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

It wasn't too bad, really.

pros:
Lip sync was good.
StrawberryClock's facial movements
Audio quality

cons:
extreme movement didn't match the voice inflection at all, makes it look clunky instead of cartoony
some in-betweens were good but at some points there were none at all...

The quality of everything differed throughout the video, but it's an improvement from some of your older ones. also I'm not sure if its really needs an M rating, there was nothing deserving of that in the video besides the tiny picture of sonic.

Very, very cool.

I can't imagine how much of a pain the linocut was to make. If you don't mind me asking, how did you do it? In terms of onion skinning, i mean.

breakingbabb responds:

I really didn't onion skin it, I had a loose line art version that I made in flash, which I transferred to the block with pencil. Then I went over everything with sharpie and just eyeballed it. Same with cutting it, just eyeball and cut. If you look at animation long enough, you don't necessarily need it to be in motion to see if it works (if you don't care about being on model). I would say, though, that a tighter initial animation (the sketch) or producing each frame on a single block of lino would probably give better results- I did all of these on a single, large block, which leaves no room for correction.

United States