View Profile johnnyjudge

All 18 Game Reviews

5 w/ Responses

Ah I love this, reminds me of those Four Second Frenzy games. You never disappoint.

i think i sorted pretty fast,, friend....

Remember this from AddictingGames about 10 years ago. Must've played through it at least 20 times.

Another amazing game from Puffballs. Don't know what else to say, and if you scrolled down here to read the reviews before playing, scroll back up.

PuffballsUnited responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed!

During the third fight Flash crashed.

papa bless

You never cease to amaze me, Wiesi. Sehr gut.

Wiesi responds:

Thanks man!

Do people not get the genius of Wiesi? He makes WHATEVER he wants, WHENEVER he wants.

This game was part of my childhood. I've played through it uncountable times through the website Stickpage. Thank you, XGen, for the great memories.

Really good. I like it. I think a few more sound effects could be implemented, though. Such as when you fall from a platform onto another or when you gather a swirly thing.

Other than that I think its good. It really reminds me of a game I played a while back called "Bob the Demon" or something like that.

Dryhammer responds:

Thanks for your review. We will work on the sound effects. Unfortunately I couldn't find "Bob the Demon" anywhere, searching here on Newgrounds and on Google.

United States